Book this course
To book this course (Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberties) please get in touch with usBook Now
This course covers the Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and how it’s implemented in the care sector. Delegates will also gain an understanding of their responsibilities regarding Deprivation of Liberties Safeguards (DOLS)
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Gain awareness of MCA and DOLS.
- Lawful and unlawful deprivation.
- Awareness of Best Interest Decisions.
- Understand how the MCA and DOLS impact on those with learning disabilities or mental health conditions.
There is a multiple choice assessment paper and the tutor ensures a thorough understanding has been achieved by questions, answers, discussion and practical scenarios
Delegates receive a fully recognised certificate